Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Jim Harrison, author of Legends of the Fall, passed away. He was 78. [The Guardian]
• Ivanka Trump gave birth to her third child, a boy named Theodore. He is not named after Ted Cruz, whose real name is Rafael Edward Cruz. [USA Today]
• Adele has a beard named Larry. [Daily Mail]
• Haters be damned, Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice made a disgusting amount of money this weekend. [BOM]
• The Tribeca Film Festival is no longer screening the anti-vaccination documentary, Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe. [The Wrap]
• In the near future, texting while walking in New Jersey could land you in jail. [NY Daily News]
• And finally, the skull in Shakespeare’s grave actually belongs to an elderly woman. [Vulture]