Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• President Obama traveled to Cuba to meet with Raúl Castro. [NYT]
• Kanye West opened a The Life of Pablo pop up store in SoHo. [Pitchfork]
• Demolition, Transpecos, and Tower brought home top awards at the South by Southwest film festival. [Deadline]
• Zootopia won the box office again, beating10 Cloverfield Laneby a wide margin. [BOM]
• The second season of Daredevil was released on Netflix [Vulture]
• A U.K.-based research organization put out a survey to determine the name of its latest research vessel; the internet overwhelmingly votes for “RRS Boaty McBoatface.” [Mashable]
• Amy Schumer left a $1,000 tip for Hamilton bartenders. [Gothamist]