The Softer Side of Donatella Versace
Published September 8, 2010
In honor of New York Fashion Week, Sundance Channel’s FullFrontalFashion.com is airing its second season of “The Day Before,” a behind-the-scenes look at fashion’s top talents on the day before their runway show. This, presumably, is their least polite and most insane of times. Stay tuned for tonight’s episode: a documentary feature on the house of Versace by Loic Prigent. Spotlighting one very stressed, eerily un-intimidating Donatella, the show traverses the full range of NYFW emotion, as she takes orders (?!) from a colleague, suffers from “the tension,” and jumps at loud noises. Grace is learned.
“THE DAY BEFORE—VERSACE” PREMIERES 10 PM TOMORROW ON THE SUNDANCE CHANNEL.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress