The 45th Anniversary Issue
Published October 16, 2014
We’re 45 and loving it! To celebrate our sapphire anniversary, we invited some of our favorite subjects from the past (almost) half-century to party with us in true Interview fashion—mixing high and low, uptown and downtown, fashion, film, fun, and just a little bit of the madcap conversation we’ve overheard over the years. Come on in.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You