Ronaldo is Superfly in London
Published February 24, 2010
Hosted at the Battersea Power station, Nike Football Plus launched an iPhone application designed to help you learn from football players (That’s London Fashion Week football, not New York). It coincided with the lunch of Nike’s new Vapor Superfly II, a new soccer shoe. Now an iPhone and sneaker launch might not sound like your cup of tea, unless Cristiano Ronaldo shows up to host. He settled in front of a large image of himself, wearing Nike and Armani jeans and two very big diamond earrings. The casual conversation covered what Ronaldo does to get ready for all those Armani underwear campaign (“I love to sing in the shower”) and his predictions for the football season (he’s “confident he will beat Barcelona and win the league”). The future is in his hands.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward