Pee Wee Explains It All
Published January 22, 2010
It’s been hard to keep up with the specifics of the recent Tonight Show debacle, what with all the characters–Conan O’Brien, NBC, Jay Leno, David Letterman, the ghost of Johnny Carson–and press and nightly developments unfolding over a timeslot many of us spend either out of the house or asleep. Thankfully, last night, Pee Wee Herman (a.k.a. Paul Reubens) appeared on what turned out to be the penultimate episode of The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien and, with the help of some visual aids, gave a clear, straightforward explanation of the mess. Clip above.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup