Pee Wee Explains It All
Published January 22, 2010
It’s been hard to keep up with the specifics of the recent Tonight Show debacle, what with all the characters–Conan O’Brien, NBC, Jay Leno, David Letterman, the ghost of Johnny Carson–and press and nightly developments unfolding over a timeslot many of us spend either out of the house or asleep. Thankfully, last night, Pee Wee Herman (a.k.a. Paul Reubens) appeared on what turned out to be the penultimate episode of The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien and, with the help of some visual aids, gave a clear, straightforward explanation of the mess. Clip above.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse