Now Presenting… Your Oscar-Party Essentials
Published February 25, 2011
So you’ve seen all the movies and invited your nearest and dearest over for a Sunday-night Oscar soirée—but how does one celebrate the Academy Awards in style? We’ve got you covered with Oscar-party preparations: what to wear, what to drink, what to eat, and what to do to squeeze some sweet Oscar-pool cash out of your darling guests (hint: it has a little something to do with “what to drink”). From the very same cocktail the nominees are drinking, to black-and-white-swan cookies, here are all your awards-party essentials.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November