Now Presenting… Your Oscar-Party Essentials
Published February 25, 2011
So you’ve seen all the movies and invited your nearest and dearest over for a Sunday-night Oscar soirée—but how does one celebrate the Academy Awards in style? We’ve got you covered with Oscar-party preparations: what to wear, what to drink, what to eat, and what to do to squeeze some sweet Oscar-pool cash out of your darling guests (hint: it has a little something to do with “what to drink”). From the very same cocktail the nominees are drinking, to black-and-white-swan cookies, here are all your awards-party essentials.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward