In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, as if Lollapalooza wasn’t enough excitement, Scott headed back into the New York underworld and hit up all the usual spots. First stop, superstylist Brad Goreski‘s birthday party at No. 8, with some special guests: the singing drag queens. Brad was a good sport, and Scott hung out just long enough to see the amazing performance and laugh his ass off alongside Christina Ricci and others. Then, another No. 8 event, for Lovecat magazine, with guests including Neon Hitch, Paz de la Huerta, Leigh Lezark, Mia Moreti, Russell Simmons, Selita Ebanks, and a slew of models having fun. Scott snapped some pics of Camilla Babbington, New York’s face of Burberry, as well as the Man Repeller, Leandra Medine, Dani Stahl, and Mr. Mickey Boardman, and headed to see new Warner Bros. Records import Birdy at Joe’s Pub. Isn’t August supposed to be a slow month?
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories