In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott ran into his favorite editors at the Interview-hosted launch of the Dior Homme pop-up shop on Greene Street, where he snapped some quick pics of James Van Der Beek and Andrej J for the site! Scott was honored to be a part of the CNNCTD+100 event at the New Museum on Tuesday, along with a host of others including Yoko Ono, Santigold, Cindy Sherman, Pharrell, etc.—he’s still not sure how he got picked, but honored nonetheless! A fashion Who’s Who turned out for Scott’s pal Courtney Love’s art show “And She’s Not Even Pretty”: Julian Schnabel, Mariano Vivanco, Francessco Carrozzini, Pat McGrath, and a slew of others all showed up to see the amazing drawings at Fred Torres Gallery. And last but not least, Scott’s staff had a blast when they were visited by Joe Jonas this week as he filmed in the One Management offices—just another cool week in the life!
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories