In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, it’s been a whirlwind of art, photography, and travel, starting with the always-colorful David LaChapelle and pals at his latest exhibition—notables such as Daphne Guinness and Amanda Lepore were there, ready to brighten it all up. The art was top-notch, and flowers have never seemed so beautiful as they did that day. Next, Scott hopped on a plane to LA to see Terrywood and hobnob with the stars at Terry Richardson’s latest Hollywood exhibition: James Franco, Rachel Zoe, Rick Rubin, Jared Leto, Pamela Anderson, Frankie Rayder, Erin Wasson, Sky Ferreira, and the amazing Dennis Woodruff (best-known in Hollywood for being weird). Sunday, Scott saw some Oscar party attendees at a few LA bashes, including Brent Bolthouse’s, and made sure to stop at In-N-Out and Sugarfish, the best sushi joint in the world! Then it was another plane, this time to Paris, where Scott is now—so stay tuned for French pics, coming soon!
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse