In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week was interrupted by Thanksgiving, but One did have supermodel Fernanda Tavares stop by first (much to their delight!). Afterward, it was on the way to the mean streets of Port Washington, Long Island for the Lipps family Thanksgiving (complete with printed menu). After some quality family time, Scott got ready for the premiere of Scouted, now on E! Monday nights at 10 pm—tune in. The screening at the Electric Room on Monday drew the likes of Courtney Love, the Misshapes, Jack Huston from Boardwalk Empire, Charlotte Ronson, Dani Stahl, Beri Smithers, Michael Flutie, Julie Samersova and, well, Scott himself. A bottle of Dom to celebrate the show and a stop by from Jess White almost finished the week. Last but not least, a great New York Times spread—and whew, Scott’s tired!
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True