In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week was interrupted by Thanksgiving, but One did have supermodel Fernanda Tavares stop by first (much to their delight!). Afterward, it was on the way to the mean streets of Port Washington, Long Island for the Lipps family Thanksgiving (complete with printed menu). After some quality family time, Scott got ready for the premiere of Scouted, now on E! Monday nights at 10 pm—tune in. The screening at the Electric Room on Monday drew the likes of Courtney Love, the Misshapes, Jack Huston from Boardwalk Empire, Charlotte Ronson, Dani Stahl, Beri Smithers, Michael Flutie, Julie Samersova and, well, Scott himself. A bottle of Dom to celebrate the show and a stop by from Jess White almost finished the week. Last but not least, a great New York Times spread—and whew, Scott’s tired!
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art