Lipps Service: Scott’s Entourage
Published July 25, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps sharesÂ photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. For Scott, this week began on Bond St. with a select few of the biggest names in New York nightlife, including The Smile Boys (also known as Carlos Quirarte and Matt Kliegman, who own NoHo hotspot The Smile) and Kenmare impresario Nur Khan. He then traveled to the Hamptonsâ??one of the last such trips he’ll take all summer, sniff!â??where he idled on the beach with supermodels like Hilary Rhoda and Teresa Moore, and “it girl” Byrdie Bell. A brief encounter with Robert De Niro at Nobu followed; then it was off to the Gramercy Park Hotel for a party hosted by Bell. Mid-week, Scott found himself at the Natural History Museum for the premiere of Entourage‘s last season. The week ended with some real rock and rollâ??a MÃ¶tley CrÃ¼e show at Nassau Coliseum with his buddy Nikki Sixx.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season