In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott got back from Israel just in time to have a meeting with super-cool band and DJ duo Crystal Castles. During a visit from Kelsie, whom Scott signed on Scouted a week ago, a mock photo shoot ensued. After getting caught in the middle of Santacon—not sure who started this bright idea, but it wasn’t Scott—he hung out with the likes of Jeremy Scott, Kelly Cutrone, and, uh, Sesame Street this week. He also visited the Mark Abrahams book launch with Courtney Love and Annie Leibovitz and hit the party for LoveCat Magazine. Enjoy!
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy