Lipps Service: Musical Malibu
Published August 26, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott’s California adventures continued: it was a quick trip from Yountville to Malibu, but he managed to snap a few pictures along the way—and get snapped, too. He caught up with Brent Bolthouse, traversed the Strip, and made a short but sweet visit to Universal Studios, where Norman Bates chased his tram around. Butch Walker dropped by, too. (Meanwhile, back in the city, Sky Ferreira DJ’d the Anna Della Russo event for Macy’s, and Lissy Trullie performed at the Standard; Scott, having the extraordinary ability to be in two places at once, managed to snag photos of them, too. Magic?) The Sunset Strip Music Festival rocked with the likes of Bush, Matt and Kim, and Mötley Crüe—where it all began. Scott checked out Marco Brambilla’s amazing video installation by the beach, dined at Red Medicine (one of his favorites), and then—as all vacations, even the great ones, must end—headed back to New York.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup