In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott headed west in search of golden weather. March weather comes in like a lion and out like a lamb—alas, New York is still in the lion stage, so Scott hopped on a plane to LA for a little bit of work, a little bit of fun, and zero sleep. Once in the City of Angels, Scott stopped by the Purple magazine party at Milk Studios to party with pals Olivier Zahm, Paz de la Huerta, Alexander Skarsgård, Jake Hoffman, Andrej Pejic, Frankie Rayder, et al. His next stop: the Edun and Diesel event with Solange at Fred Segal, Scott’s favorite shop, followed by a trip to the (NASCAR) races, where ’80s metal band Ratt laid it down loudly. Luckily, Scott had some time to meet with his friends Sean Avery, Matt Sorum, Devon Aoki, and Poppy Delevingne (whose sister Cara is in Interview‘s April issue). Scott squeezed in a visit to Nikki Sixx’s radio show, Sixx Sense, and it was back to New York.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again