In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. New York Fashion Week may have ended, but the whirlwind continued for Scott. Twenty-three hours after his last Fashion Week event, Scott jetted to Victoria, Canada, for Hole’s headlining show in front of thousands at the Rifflandia festival. Then it was back to L.A. for the launch of Scott’s book, Poplipps, and some quality friend time at Chateau Marmont and Soho House with the likes of Slash, Angela Lindvall, Dree Hemingway, Hilary Rhoda and Ashley Madekwe—all of whom were seeking refuge from more fashion madness in the City of Angels.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup