In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott’s adventures this week began with a last-minute hangout at Courtney Love’s house—complete with a tattoo shot!—and then prepping for the long journey to Israel. After a quick lunch with Carola Remer and a stop by to Jamie Bochert’s birthday party (as well as a hello to her beau, Michael Pitt), Scott was on his way… 24 hours on a plane and 48 hours in Israel was a whirlwind, but well worth it. He hung with actress Gal Gadot from The Fast and the Furious and spent lots of quality time with Bar Refaeli and Escada in Tel Aviv. The people of Israel and Bar’s family took amazing care of him, and I stepped off the plane just in time to make the Interview online contributors party at Sweet and Vicious. Then it was off to photographer Mick Rock’s exhibition and finally, some much-needed sleep. Good night (and watch Scouted on E!, Mondays at 10 pm)!
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy