In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, winter in New York has stopped feeling so glorious after five months of cold—so Scott’s looking forward to a bit of sun or at least a spring jacket. (He’s almost ready to break out the Rick Owens leather…) With everyone in Paris for Fashion Week, Scott’s holding down the fort in New York, with a visit from former New York Giant Tiki Barber and his wife Traci; then it was off to a brand-new hotspot conveniently called The Spot, and Koi, both in the Trump Soho—ideal, as it’s just minutes from Scott’s crib. He had a nice get-together girls’ night out—Scott’s the rare dude who gets an invite—with Donegan, Kenza, Rachel Alexander, Ana Mihajlovic, and Lindsay Ellingson; then off to a few art galleries, Osteria Morini, and Sushi of Gari Tribeca. From there, lunch and coffee with Petra Nemcova and Erin O’Connor, drinks with A$AP Rocky, a movie premiere of The Iceman with star Danny A, and then back to the grind!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek