In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Who doesn’t love summer? This summer has been a particularly busy one for Scott—no time for a vacation in his line of work. This week, Scott stopped off to see Delta Rae perform on the Lower East Side at the Spin Magazine party before heading the Electric for Interview and Hudson’s Cabaret, his second concert of the night!
At the Interview party, Scott spent time with his friends the Brant family, Interview‘s Alexandria Symonds, hostess Georgia May Jagger, Erin O’Connor, Nur Khan, and enjoyed Dragonette’s live set. Who knew you could have so much fun on a week night? Scott never stays in one place long, so it was off to LA the next day to see his buddies Pete Wentz, Jeremy Piven, Devon Aoki, Ellie Stuart Hunter, and John Varvartos. Scott used to live in LA, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t enjoy all the tourist attractions. After an all-too-brief weekend in Malibu, it was back to New York for a few get togethers with Monet Mazur, Ivan Shaw, and Kate Lanphear. Finally, to top the week off, Scott was presented with his model custom snare drum, which is available online today. Not a bad seven days!
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse