Lipps Service: Feeding Frenzy
Published August 19, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott started by photographing Selita Ebanks (and a few other friends) on the streets of New York. Never a dull moment, even in the slower days of August: fashion moves forward! He also indulged in a quick photo shoot with Buckcherry’s Stevie Dacanay. A dinner at Fat Radish with Kelly Cutrone was a nice diversion before vacation—and then it was off to the West Coast, where a nearly impossible reservation at the French Laundry awaited. After much perserverance, and alongside great company like Teresa Moore, Scott scored the country’s best restaurant—12 courses, and a foodie’s heaven. (Some old habits die hard: Scott had to get behind the scenes to see the artists there at work. He hit some other great spots in Napa, like Redd, Auberge, Mustards, and Bottega, and consumed a whole lot of wine before taking a quick flight to Los Angeles: so stay tuned next week for Malibu, rock stars, and plenty of sunshine.
FOR MORE OF SCOTT LIPPS’ PHOTOS, VISIT POPLIPPS.COM. HE TWEETS HERE.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True