In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott began his week at an exhibition at the New Museum, followed by the 25 Magazine party to see Angel Haze perform. He popped by the Sinead O’Connor concert at City Winery—why wouldn’t you?—before heading to The Oldboy premiere with Spike Lee, Samuel L. Jackson, Josh Brolin, Elizabeth Olsen, and Alfie Allen. Then, last night, he ran into Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper at his buddy Jamison Ernest’s art show, “Bouncing Cars,” before indulging in a little nostalgia at the Canal Room’s Journey tribute show. Of course, no week is complete without a plane ride, so tonight Scott is heading to Miami. Safe travels!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again