In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott began his week at an exhibition at the New Museum, followed by the 25 Magazine party to see Angel Haze perform. He popped by the Sinead O’Connor concert at City Winery—why wouldn’t you?—before heading to The Oldboy premiere with Spike Lee, Samuel L. Jackson, Josh Brolin, Elizabeth Olsen, and Alfie Allen. Then, last night, he ran into Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper at his buddy Jamison Ernest’s art show, “Bouncing Cars,” before indulging in a little nostalgia at the Canal Room’s Journey tribute show. Of course, no week is complete without a plane ride, so tonight Scott is heading to Miami. Safe travels!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”