In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott had a chill dinner with Jimmy Choo co-founder Tamara Mellon and Warner President Todd Moscowitz, then hopped on a plane to the West Coast for Coachella, where he saw tons of bands, from the Arctic Monkeys to Pulp to Justice. And, of course, he hung with tons of fashionistas, including Joy Bryant, Hanne Gaby, Gary Clark Jr., Cisco Adler, Katy Perry, Perez Hilton, Alexander Wang, Ellie Stuart Hunter, and tons of others there to celebrate the music. After some storms and bad weather, Sunday was a beautiful day—except that Scott missed the Tupac hologram! Go figure . . . but overall, it was a blast, and Scott’s camera was very, very busy! Here’s to this weekend in the desert!
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse