Lipps Service: Get ‘Lo!
Published May 27, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott ran into fashion guru Brad Goreski at the Boom Boom Room, made a cameo in a music video, hit the premiere of The Hangover Part II, then took a break from all this celebrity hobnobbing with a bike ride down the West Side Highway—where he happened upon an unexpected Cee-Lo Green concert. Now, of course, it’s off to the Hamptons; but first, click through and enjoy this week’s photos.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar-Jones on Overnight Fame: “They Were Pointing and Laughing at Me!”
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Lil Tecca and Rico Nasty Talk Haters, Baby Tigers, and Skipping Prom