Bravo’s The Fashion Show: Full Circle
Published May 6, 2009
Tomorrow marks the premiere of The Fashion Show, which many have speculated is in fact Project Runway with Tim Gunn dressed up as Isaac Mizrahi and Heidi Klum parading as Kelly Rowland, and a triangular runway. Watching the promo clip we got a surprise, Laura Dawson, who we profiled in February, complaining that someone is bulldozing her! Apparently Dawson has been on gag order, which is why we didn’t break the news of her celebrity to you faster, as is our mandate. Make way, TV watchers, for Dawson’s ThreeAsFour-trained sense of geometry and green fashion. And if Dawson has learned anything Donna Karan‘s Urban Zen, where she also worked, after this clip ends Dawson’s gonna bulldoze right back.
The Fashion Show premieres tomorrow night, May7, at 10 PM EST.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work