Lara Stone’s Bad Romance
Published January 11, 2010
Via The Cut and the UK’s Sun, we’ve learned that Lady Gaga is eyeing Dutch model Lara Stone as the possible star of an upcoming video for “Alejandro.” While we can only imagine what Gaga has in store for the Calvin Klein muse, a 2009 short film by Karl Lagerfeld (Vol de Jour, above) might serve as a screen test. In the clip, she and model Baptiste Giabiconi–apparently caught up in some kind of bad romance–engage in some high-end burglary to a soundtrack of noirish violins and chimes. With the help of a Chanel motorcycle, the pair makes shoplifting look pretty good. Hopefully, Gaga will give us a chance to see what else Lara can get away with.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show