Photography Robbie Fimmano
Published January 21, 2013
HOMETOWN: Del Mar, California
MOVED TO LA: I haven’t yet.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE: I’ve been a paragliding instructor.
FIRST ACTING GIG: I haven’t gotten one yet. I was in one play in sixth grade. It was The Grinch and I played a little elf. I wasn’t very tall.
FAVORITE MOVIE: Pulp Fiction .
ROLE MODEL: Tom Cruise, because he was in Top Gun , and I really like that movie.
MOST MEMORABLE AUDITION: The first audition I ever went to was for the Razor scooter company. It was just really fun. I rode a scooter around on a little white-wall background. I didn’t fall, luckily.
MOST HOLLYWOOD EXPERIENCE: Staying at my grandma’s mansion in Beverly Hills. My grandpa was Jimmy Durante, and it’s cool just to look through her house and see everything.
PHOTO: SHORTS: EMPORIO ARMANI. SPEEDO: CALVIN KLEIN. HAT: Y-3. SOCKS: ADIDAS. SNEAKERS: GOURMET NFN. TOPS (ON LINE, FROM LEFT): KELLY COLE, JACK SPADE, CALVIN KLEIN JEANS, RAG & BONE.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True