Brooklyn-native Race Imboden has modeled for the likes of Topman, J.Crew, and Rag & Bone. He’s also a member of the U.S. national fencing team and an Olympian (he competed in London in 2012). Earlier this year, Imboden won double gold (as an individual and as part of a team) at the Paris World Cup. He’s currently, at the ripe age of 21, the number three-ranked fencer in the world.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season