Agenda: In Fashion
Published July 15, 2010
Annemarie Iverson—the former editor in chief of Seventeen and YM, and the one-time fashion and beauty news director of Harper’s Bazaar—glances back into her “twisted journey” to the top of the fashion world from “deep, dark, desolate” Wisconsin in her forthcoming handbook In Fashion (out this week on Clarkson Potter). Iverson has seen the good, the bad, and the “Ca-fugly,” and has lived to tell the tale: “I left with what I value most about myself—my gut, my passion, and my honesty,” she writes. All three of which are wrapped up in this insider’s guide filled with quizzes, charts, and personal interviews for those who aspire to be—or long to stay—in fashion. More info at randomhouse.com.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Boulet Brothers Spill Their Guts on Everything Scary, from Fake Blood to Jeffrey Toobin
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Jumaane Williams Tells La La Anthony Why He’s “Not Okay”