The world’s most decadent beverage has paired up with the world’s most decadent artist to create something entirely indulgent and superfluous—and we mean that in the best possible way. For a cool $20,000, one can now purchase Balloon Venus, a limited edition Jeff Koons sculpture enveloping a bottle of Dom Pérignon Rosé Vintage 2003. Inspired by the artist’s Venus of Willendorf, the collaboration offers a rare opportunity for those without several million dollars and an appropriate amount of space to add a Koons to their collection. “There are definitely correspondences between our two worlds,” says Richard Geoffrey, Dom Pérignon’s Chef de Cave. “It’s really about the complementary and the opposite. It’s about the tensions. To me, tension is the only path to harmony.” We cannot think of anything more harmonious than sipping rosé and admiring this shiny pink object.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy