You Gonna Eat That?
Published December 4, 2008
Lunchbox designed by Eva Mendes. Photograph by Stephanie Foley.
When I was a young’un, I had the coolest lunchbox: bright orange, featuring the New Kids On The Block. I’ve never forgotten it. So I’m thrilled to hear that the Beastie Boys, Mike Myers, Ellen Page, Diane Von Furstenberg and others are lending some star power to bring back the box.
Gourmet Magazine is putting on an online auction, featuring one of a kind, celebrity-designed and signed lunchboxes—fittingly, in the name of hunger relief. Open to the public from December 12-18 (with a launch on December 11, hosted by Michael Stipe and celebrity chef Mario Batali at NYC’s Milk Gallery), the proceeds will benefit the Food Bank For New York City and The Lunchbox Fund.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse