Capture: The Back-Side of Spring
Published April 5, 2010
This weekend’s Spring weather wasn’t good for everyone—and by everyone we mean dogs, who cannot sweat and are prone to sunburns, and thus probably less excited about the warm sensation of sun on their skin.
In New York: I was walking up Madison with a friend on my way back to MYMU Shoebox (Office), when on the corner of 60th and Madison a woman whips around the corner onto Madison from Fifth Avenue. Before I realized what I was seeing she was half a block ahead of me speeding to her next stop. The poor dog did not seem to enjoy his journey in a (human) baby holder, and I can imagine being that man’s best (and pronouncedly four-legged) friend isn’t built to sit upright.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress