Capture: Day 4 Art Basel Miami Beach
Published December 7, 2009
Over 500 Miami residents (permanent and adopted for the fair) participated in the Peace Dance Art performance event between the Shoreclub and Delano Hotels.
One of the swimmers.
The 3,000 eat Whirld Peace, by Ben & Jerry’s. Not before swimming.
Walt Freese, Ben & Jerry’s CEO, participates.
And if Eric’s photos aren’t enough here is video of the Peace Dance Art performance event, produced by Aram Velazquez.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Yes, We’re Still Dressing Up for Halloween
- Why Mia Wallace’s outfit made Pulp Fiction’s dance scene so iconic