ABOVE: ALAN MOORE. PHOTO COURTESY OF MITCH JENKINS.
Part Joycean epic, part Tolkienesque adventure, with a little family history, cosmological contemplation and autobiography to boot, Alan Moore’s new 1300 page novel Jerusalem (Liveright) is mad, beautiful, brilliant—and everything else in the world, really. Here he talks to us about life as a “recovering comics writer,” and choosing to live in heaven, even within a predetermined block universe.
For more from the Interview podcast, click here.
JERUSALEM (LIVERIGHT) COMES OUT SEPTEMBER 13, 2016.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories