Francesco Vezzoli is an artist who lives for the limited edition. Last January during Paris Fashion Week, Vezzoli collaborated with Prada to create a “24 Hour Museum“—an exhibit of the artist’s work that opened and closed over the course of a day. Now, Vezzoli is teaming up with the online art and fashion retailer yoox.com on a special series of embroidered self-portrait postcards. Surrounded by a gilded, gunmetal frame, the portrait looks like a silent film headshot from an ’80s teen movie—a somber, but dapper black-and-white Vezzoli wearing a tux with exaggerated ink tears dripping from the middle of each eye and “con amore” scrawled above his signature in lurid pink. Priced at $399 and available exclusively from yoox.com.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season