Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best photography books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
There are many enjoyable autumnal traditions to look forward to in the coming weeks: lounging by the fireside, sipping cioccolata calda and dreaming of the inevitable post-Thanksgiving feast comatose period. Why not add a coffee table book into the mix? Browse our appealing picks for November in the slideshow above and see for yourself.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again