Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
There’s nothing quite like kicking back and relaxing during the busy holiday season with a great book, and despite December being a relatively slow month in the publishing world, we’ve found some good options to tide you over until the new year. (And they make great presents, too.) Browse the above slideshow to view our top six picks of the month.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress