Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best photography books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
‘Tis the season for a new coffee table book. Whether draped in decorative wrapping paper, tied with a colorful bow, or tightly jammed into a fluffy stocking, December offers a range of books that are sure to greatly appease the bookworms in our lives. Leave the holiday shopping to us and browse our picks in the slideshow above.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation