Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best photography books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
‘Tis the season for a new coffee table book. Whether draped in decorative wrapping paper, tied with a colorful bow, or tightly jammed into a fluffy stocking, December offers a range of books that are sure to greatly appease the bookworms in our lives. Leave the holiday shopping to us and browse our picks in the slideshow above.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters