Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
What better way to celebrate the arrival of spring than by enjoying the refreshing April air while losing yourself in the month’s best coffee table books? Browse through the above slideshow for our top picks—a picnic blanket and iced tea are optional.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Hugh Grant and Donald Sutherland Enjoy a Perfectly Dreadful Conversation