The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Haroon Gunn-Salie, Soft Vengeanca (Carl von Brandis), 2015. On view at Goodman Gallery in Cape Town, South Africa through December 3, 2016.
David Benjamin Sherry, Climbers on El Cap, Yosemite National Park, California, 2014. On view at FraenkelLAB in San Francisco through November 26, 2016.
Tina Modotti, Bandelier Corn and Sickle, 1927. On view at Tate Modern in London through May 7, 2017.
Kerry James Marshall, Bang, 1994. On view at the Met Breuer in New York through January 29, 2017.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation