The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Robert Mapplethorpe, Paris Fashion/Dovanna, 1984. On view at Alison Jacques Gallery in London through October 5.
Brian Duffy, Aladdin Sane Eyes Open, 1973. On view at Art Gallery of Ontario through November 27.
Sandy Kim, Untitled, 2013. 30in x 40in. On view at Ever Gold Gallery in San Francisco through October 5.
Ryan McGinley, Honor 6, 2013. On view at Ratio 3 in San Francisco through October 19.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November