The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Peter Joseph, Lilac, Blue and Green. Acrylic on cotton duck. 137 x 114.5 cm. On view at the Lisson Gallery in London through May 10.
John Tweddle, Unititled (Made in USA by Jesus Christ), n.d. Acrylic on canvas. 78.75 x 120 in. On view at Kayne Griffin Corcoran in L.A. through May 3.
Marcel Eichner, Akt mit vier Beinen, 2014. Acrylic and ink on canvas. 150 x 90 cm. On view at Contemporary Fine Arts in Berlin through April 26.
Elger Esser, Ninfa – (Soso), 2013. Directprint, AluDibond, Shellac. 203 x 257 X 4.5 cm. On view at the Sonnabend Gallery in New York through April 26.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron