The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Naval Uniform Ensemble, c. 1820. On view at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art in Los Angeles through August 21.
Stuart Davis, Landscape, Gloucester, 1922/1951/1957. On view at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York through September 25.
David Hockney, Rocky Mountains and Tired Indians, 1965. On view at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art in Edinburgh, Scotland through February 18.
William Kentridge, Figures Eye to Eye, 1994.On view at the Martin-Gropius-Bau in Berlin through August 21.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress