The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Clare Woods, Mad Jack’s Pyramid, 2007, enamel and oil on aluminium. 70 x 52 inches. On view at Modern Art, London through September 28.
Sayak Mitra, Subconscious vision of man, 2008. Acrylic on canvas. 24 x 30 inches. On view at Aakriti Art Gallery, Kolkata, through September 8.
Clément Rodzielski, Untitled, 2012. On view at FRAC Champagne-Ardenne, Rheims through October 16.
Mark Wallinger, Double Still Life, 2009. Silk, plastic urn, laquered MDF and softwood. Dimensions variable. On view at Anthony Reynolds Gallery, London through September 8.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories