The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Yutaka Sone & Benjamin Weissman. What Every Snowflake Knows in Its Heart, 2007-2013. On view through April 5, 2014 at the Santa Monica Museum of Art, Santa Monica.
Virginie Yassef. L’objet du doute. On view through March 1, 2014 at the Galerie Vallois, Paris.
Viviane Sassen. In and Out of Fashion. On view through May 4, 2014 at the Savannah College of Art and Design Museum of Art, Savannah.
Eva Kot’atkova & Dominik Lang. Wasteland. On view through April 14, 2014 at the Project Arts Center, Dublin.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron