The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Michael Wolff, #35, Tokyo Compression, 2010. On view at Stephen Bulger Gallery in Toronto through March 14.
Salvatore Viviano, I never liked being in bed alone, 2015. On view at the 21er Haus in Vienna through April 6.
Erwin Olaf, 50 years, I Wish/I Am/I Will Be, 2009. On view at Hasted Krautler in New York through February 28.
Tony Oursler, VIE, 2014. On view at Lisson Gallery in London through March 7.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy