The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Birgit Jürgenssen, Untitled (Self with Little Fur), 1974. On view at Alison Jacques Gallery in London Through November 16.
Mike Kelley, More Love Hours Than Can Ever Be Repaid and the Wages of Sin, 1987. On view at MoMa PS1 in New York through February 2.
Matthew Brannon, Sexual Tension, 2013. On view at David Kordansky Gallery in Los Angeles through January 18.
Gretchen Faust, Shroud, 2010. Rabbit skins, backing, thread. On view at Green Grassi in London through December 21.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room