The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Nadia Belerique., Have You Seen this Man, 2014 (detail) on view at The Daniel Faria Gallery in Toronto through June 7.
Daniel Biesold, o.T. /, 2010. Mixed media on canvas/wood, 248 x 168 cm. On view at Galerie koal in Berlin.
Michel Parmentier, 5 janvier 1990, 1990. Eight sequences 37.5 cm wide on tracing paper, seven alternating horizontal bands (three plain and four white pastel) , between plain bands. 119 11/16 X 118 1/8 in. On view at Galerie Loevenbruck in Paris through May 25.
DeWain Valentine, Column Gray, 1975. Cast polyester resin, 109 x 44 x 14 cm. On view at Almine Rech Gallery in Paris through June 6.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron