The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Peter Saul, Superman and the Super Dogs Find God in the Asteroid Belt, 2016. On view at Michael Werner Gallery in London through November 5, 2016.
Daido Moriyama, Doll, 2016. On view at the Taka Ishii Gallery in Tokyo through November 19, 2016.
Isa Genzken, Schauspieler (Actors), 2016. On view at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel in Los Angeles through December 31, 2016.
Walt Kuhn, Clown in His Dressing Room, 1943. On view at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York through February 12, 2017.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True