The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Kraftwerk, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (video installation view), 2011. On view at Sprüth Magers in Berlin through August 31.
Henry Fuseli, Three Weird Sisters from Shakespeare’s Macbeth, 1875. On view at Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art in Edinburgh through November 3.
Raphael Mazzucco, Dust, 2013. On view at Rosenbaum Contemporary in Boca Raton through October 10.
Bernard Buffet, Le Cirque, La Parade, 1968. On view at Opera Gallery in
Monaco through August 31.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans