The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Alfredo Jaar, One million points of light, 2005. On view at Goodman Gallery in Johannesburg, South Africa through December 17, 2016.
Yves Klein, IKB 79, 1959. On view at Tate Liverpool in Liverpool, England through March 5, 2017.
Lee Friedlander, Point Lobos State Natural Reserve, California, 2012. On view at Fraenkel Gallery in San Francisco through December 23, 2016.
Bernd and Hilla Becher, Cooling Towers, 1973. On view at the Museum of Modern Art in New York through May 7, 2017.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun